This Thursday we interview Fabe Keily from What Working Women Want. Fabe is kick starting off her Australian tour of her Smart Connections Networking Events in 2 weeks time on The Sunshine Coast.
These events are all about helping Working Women (and privileged men) to connect with one another in a fun, relaxed, encouraging environment.
Fabe has an amazing line up of speakers to teach, support, inspire and motivate those at her events. She has spent the last 3 years running her What Working Women Want events around Australia with the most outstanding results.
All those that attend have walked away changed in many ways. So many have gone on to create massive change in their lives and to achieve incredible success. Her events are renowned for their value for money as Fabe is one of the most generous people you will meet.
If you can get to one of her Smart Connections Networking nights you will be so glad you did. I highly recommend it and would love to meet you there.
Fabe describes her event as " An Invitation Only Exclusive Networking Event for those who are serious about making great connections to grow your business, network or peer group."
Smart Connections®: What to Expect on the Night:
- Plenty of time to Network and make great connections
- National and International Speakers to inspire both you and your clients
- The opportunity to showcase your business at our In Room Business Expo
- Great food, entertainment and company that will leave you wanting more
- 2 course dinner | Drink on arrival | Explore our Expo tables | DJ
CLICK HERE for details
You can hear us interview Fabe this Thursday live via your computer. Just register HERE to get the details.